Call us on (07) 3817 3000
Send us an online enquiry
How to access my.TAFE
You can access my.TAFE using your student ID number and Student Self Service password.
If you know your student ID number and Student Self Service password, follow these easy steps to logon to my.TAFE.
1. Go to my.tafe.qld.gov.au.
2. Enter your student ID number in the Username field.
3. Enter your Student Self Service password.
4. Click Logon.
Your subjects should be listed on the left side. However, because this is a very new system, there may not be much available for your course yet. Talk to your teacher to find out when your course materials may become available on my.TAFE.
If you do not know your Student Self Service password, you will need to obtain one. There are a number of ways you can obtain a Student Self Service password.
Go to any of our campuses, provide your student ID number and required identity information and request a Student Self Service password.
All online correspondence will be sent to your email address you gave to the Institute upon Enrolment.
1. Go to https://enrol.tafe.qld.gov.au
2. Click the Register button on the bottom of the screen.
3. Answer 'Yes', 'No' or 'Unsure' to each question.
4. Click the Continue button to begin your registration.
5. When you have successfully completed your registration, your User ID and Password will be sent to the email address you provided within 10 minutes.
6. Retrieve your User ID and Password from your email account.