Call us on (07) 3817 3000
Send us an online enquiry
Preparing for the RPL process
To have your skills and knowledge formally recognised in the national training system our assessors must make sure your skills and knowledge meet current industry standards.
The assessment process can occur in a variety of ways. Being prepared may save you valuable time and contribute to a smooth and efficient RPL experience.
Consider the different types of evidence you may be able to begin to collate to support your RPL Application. Forms of evidence may include:
- position description
- performance reviews
- induction programs
- videos of your work
- samples of your work
- photographic evidence of your work
- correspondence related to your work
- policies and procedures related to your work
- Meeting Minutes
- business/operational plans
- appraisals or team reviews you have completed
- certificates/results of assessment for training you have completed
- awards you have received
- attendance records from in-house training
- membership of relevant professional organisations/associations
- references from employers/supervisors
- licences or tickets you currently hold.